Bookkeeping records are incredibly important.
Bookkeeping is a function that every business need’s when dealing with their financial affairs. It can be time-consuming, confusing and if not done correctly, possibly result in legal action and fines. Having a skilled bookkeeper on your team removes the hassle and stress of keeping these records and has the added benefit of granting you access to clear financial records and information about the business as well as its finances. These records can be integral to the success of the business and are also required by law.
JH & Co can assist you with bookkeeping services, giving you back the time to concentrate on growing your business.
Our bookkeeping services may include:
- Providing general business administrative support
- Managing cash, accounts receivable and accounts payable to maximise all possible financial benefits
- Assisting or completing your payroll, BAS, GST and superannuation obligations
- Streamlining your MYOB, Xero, Reckon, Quicken or any other software you use
- Assisting you to train your staff in the use of your system to help keep it running smoothly
- Helping you upgrade current systems
- Supporting you with the accurate inputting of data or moving information to the cloud
- Setting up accounting systems and software correctly
- Entering and coding of transactions
- Performing checks, reconciliations and end of year processes
- Ensuring your records are compliant with regulations
Our bookkeeping support can be provided onsite or remotely and is provided in a timely and cost-effective manner. We can give you the confidence and assurance that your bookkeeping will be completed accurately and allow you to devote yourself to other areas of your business.
JH & Co have an extensive knowledge on a number of software packages in the market place. Although there are a lot to choose from, MYOB and Xero are software we recommend. Please do not hesitate to ask for assistance whether it be big or small.